Profoto heads are practical and elegantly simple. All Acute 2 and Acute heads accept the same modular light shaping tools. The Acute 2 modular flash head design features a circular, heavy duty, quartz flash tube and UV coated protection dome that surrounds both the flash tube and the 500W modeling light. It provides even, consistent illumination.
All lamphead cables feature Profoto special connectors for arc-proof performance. All heads are also supplied with a 5/8″ stand adapter to mount the units to any standard light stand.
The modeling lights for this unit are readily available in a variety of voltages for use all over the world.
Acute 2 Heads produce a color temperature of 5400 °K. There are other optional domes that are more heavily coated, for a warming effect of 300 or 600° increments, for a color temperature of 5100 or 4800°, respectively. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- All Profoto lampheads are virtually indestructable. Their simple cylindrical design make them easy to set up, and transport.
- Easy to Control
- All Profoto heads are supplied with a 5/8″ stand adapter to mount the units onto any standard light stand.
A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtubes
- The Acute 2 Twin lamphead features two “U” shaped uncoated flashtubes that will withstand the ever increasing demands of the professional photographer.
It comes standard with a protective glass dome that surrounds the flashtubes for even illumination and an added margin of safety. There are also optional glass domes that come in a variey of coatings so that you have added control over the color temperature.
- Removeable Reflector
- This head comes with a Magnum Reflector, which maximizes the power and reach of the light. All Profot Light Shaping Controls will fir this head.
- Fan Cooled
- Fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications.
- Modeling Light
- This unit comes with a bright, 500W quartz halogen model light. The modeling lights for this unit are readily available in a variety of voltages for use all over the world.
- Long-Reaching Cables
- Whether it’s pulling, twisting, bending, or even being stepped on, the thick, heavy duty twin 16.4′ cables will resist failing. Extension cables are available for light heads placed at longer distances from the power pack.
- Two Special “U” Shaped Uncoated Flash Tubes
- 500W Halogen Modeling Light
- Frosted Glass Protection Dome
- 16.4′ (5M) Heavy Duty Special Twin Lamp Cable
- Magnum Reflector
- Plastic Transport Cap
- 2 Year Warranty