The 2-outlet 2400Ws pack recycles in 0.02 to 0.7 sec, faster than its Pro-8 predecessor, and is capable of quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second. The power range has also expanded to 11 stops (2.4 – 2400Ws), selectable in full or 1/10 stop increments on its high resolution display.
The pack also supports High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000 sec for managing output in full daylight, creative use of wide apertures or freezing action. Firmware updates are easily installed via the pack’s USB port.
The Pro-10 is fully compatible with the optional Air Remotes TTL-S/N/C for Sony, Nikon, or Canon which allow wireless TTL and exposure compensation at distances up to 330′. For maximum flexibility, the Pro-10 AirTTL is compatible with 11 different Pro and special application heads.
- Energy: 2400Ws
- Energy Range: 11 f-stops (2.4-2400Ws)
- Recycling time: 0.02-0.7s
- Quick burst: Up to 50 flashes/s
- Mode control: Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balance) mode
- Flash duration Normal mode (t0.5): 1/800 s (2400 Ws) – 1/12000 s (2.4 Ws)
- Flash duration Freeze mode (t0.5): 1/1000 s (2400 Ws) – 1/80000 s (2.4 Ws)
- Energy stability Normal mode: +- 1/20 f-stop
- Energy stability Freeze mode: +- 1/20 f-stop
- Color stability Normal mode: +-100 K over range. +-50 K flash to flash
- Color stability Freeze mode: +-1500 K over range. +-150 K flash to flash
- Modeling lamp: Max 500W (Halogen)
- Modeling light control: Max, Max Prop, Prop, Free, Off
- Recycling Times 230V/50Hz: 0.02-0.7s
- Energy Control Increments: 1/10 or full f-stops
- Input Power Supply: 100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)